Double Hung Replacement Windows
143 Series ($)
State of the art design
Architectural Styles and options
177 Series ($$)
Stronger than conventional welding
Ultraflect Glass System
677 Series ($$$)
Highest thermal protection
Easy fingertip operation
What Are Double Hung Windows?
Manufactured and installed with energy efficiency in mind. The double hung is a traditional style that opens by raising the lower sash or lowering the upper sash, which allows ventilation from the top & bottom. With our windows, both sashes tilt in for easy cleaning from the inside of your home. As far as style, we offer a rich millwork style and a wide variety of color and grid options. Continue reading for more information on our windows or set up a call to get the full scoop!
some of our key features:
- Fusion Welded Frame* and Sash: Provides an impenetrable barrier to air and water penetration and the utmost in strength and integrity.
- Unique Cove Mold Look: Offers a more traditional wood window exterior appearance.
- Positive Sloped Sill: Provides water runoff, even in driving rain.
- Deeply Pocketed Head: With weather stripping to resist air infiltration.
- Heavy Walled Construction: For increased strength and stability.
- Constant Force Balance System: Provides smooth and maintenance free operation.
- New soft curved sash design: Looks more like traditional wood window sash.
- Attractive Integral Lift rail: Provides easy sash operation.
- Dual Tilt In Sashes: Both sashes tilt in for easy cleaning.
- 3/4″ Insulating Glass system: For maximum regional thermal efficiency.
- Warm Edge Technology: Non-Conductive spacer provides barrier to heat transfer in insulating glass unit.
- Interlocking Meeting Rail: Integral interlock provides additional security and has passed AAMA Forced Entry Resistance Test*.
- Die Cast Cam Lock and Keeper: Cam action actually draws sash closer together for positive lock.
- ** Optional Low-E coating or Low-E with Argon for additional energy savings.