Awning and Hopper Windows
143 Series ($)
State of the art design
Architectural Styles and options
177 Series ($$)
Stronger than conventional welding
Ultraflect Glass System
677 Series ($$$)
Finest product on the market
Highest thermal protection
What Are Awning And Hopper Windows?
Our awning and hopper replacement windows are manufactured and installed with energy efficiency in mind. Unlimited styles, all awning windows are constructed in horizontal or vertical configurations. Windows are hinged and open outwards providing ultimate ventilation. Hopper windows open from the top and awning windows open from the bottom allowing for ventilation even in the rain. A rotary crank handle allows for easy operation As far as style, we offer a rich millwork style and a wide variety of color and grid options. Continue reading for more information or book a call to get the full scoop!
some of our key features:
- Fusion Welded Frame* and Sash: Provides an impenetrable barrier to air and water penetration and the utmost in strength and integrity.
- Unique Cove Mold Look: Offers a more traditional wood window exterior appearance.
- Heavy Walled Construction: For increased strength and stability.
- New soft curved sash design: Looks more like traditional wood window sash.
- Full 90 degree Casement Sash Opening: For maximum ventilation and easy cleaning from inside your home.
- 3/4″ Insulating Glass system: For maximum regional thermal efficiency.
- ** Optional Low-E coating or Low-E with Argon for additional energy savings.
- Warm Edge Technology: Non-Conductive spacer provides barrier to heat transfer in insulating glass unit.
- One Touch Multi-Point Locking System: For easy operation, weather-tight performance and dependable security. Casement locks at multiple points.
- Trim Sightline: Allows the maximum amount of natural light.
- Corrosion Resistant Hardware: Gives you years of trouble-free service.
- Folding Operator Handle: Attaches into the operator cover, giving your windows a smooth, contemporary look and eliminating interference with curtains and blinds.
- Heavy Duty Triple Weatherstrip Design: Triple weatherstripping provides resistance to air and water infiltration.
- Sturdy Full Screen: Heavy-duty construction for a lifetime of trouble-free operation. Provides a much improved view.